We operate five world class aquatic leisure centres offering quality and affordable swimming lessons for children (from 6 months) to adults. No matter what your experience, goals or age we’ll have a class that’s fun, informative and suitable for you. All while continuing to progress you or your child’s strokes in the pool.
In January 2020 we partnered with Swimming Australia to develop and deliver the new City of Sydney GOswim curriculum that has the most up-to-date teaching methods taught by our team of professional and qualified instructors and swimming coaches. Our lessons are delivered to the highest standard to:
- maximise your time in the water with activities that encourage, mentor and support the learning process
- enhance knowledge and skills via experiential based learning
- learn and understand water safety and survival skills
- develop strong and effective swimming technique
- support you or your child with professional and qualified teachers
Lessons are delivered as a rolling program so you or your child can join at any time and progress at their own pace. Our lessons operate for 22 weeks of the year during open season.
For further information or to book, please fill in the below enquiry form or visit our centre to speak with our specialist swim school staff.
Please be aware, if your child is under the age of 10 royal lifesaving society guidelines apply. You are required to stay on pool deck whilst your child is undergoing their lesson.
If you’ve submitted an enquiry and spoken to one of our swim instructors, you can download an enrolment form here.