Our facility includes:
- 8 lane x 50m Pool. The pool is chemically treated sea water and heated to 25 degrees.
- 20m Program Pool with a maximum depth of 1.2m and heated to 29 degrees.
- Sunbeds on pool deck are available for public use, while the grandstand adjoining the 50m pool provides a shaded area. Please note, as per our COVID Safety plans sunbathing is currently not accesible around the pool area. Sorry for any inconveniance.
- A range of other activities including squads and swimming lessons.
Our Aquatic Facilities host a number of community and charity squads and fundraisers, health and fitness programs, school training sessions and swim carnivals for local schools and organisations.
For more information on programs, Learn to Swim Lessons or Lane Hire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday and Sunday 8am-1pm every week we run Learn To Swim
- Half of the program pool will be used for Learn to Swim
- Sorry for any inconvenience